Thursday 3 April 2014

Organic Food Joys (Eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs...)


After last year when I grew my own tomatoes on my balcony, I had a sudden new found love for fresh and organic food. The tomatoes I bought in stores were just watery sacks of starch compared to what I grew last year - sweet and plump, zingy and colourful - beautiful fruits of the gods. Then of course came winter and being stuck with only a balcony and the harsh snow of winter - grew nothing else. However my neighbour who raises geese came over with these beauties you see at the top here. First of spring. I was starving so I got on to frying.... eggses and chipses!




What I did not envisage was - first of all - how huge these things are! And my god, these things are rich in flavour - more than anything I have ever eaten! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment